You can go on forever with reasons for hating Trump. He’s just not nice, nor articulate, nor all that smart. I know we are told to not be haters, but here’s why I hate Trump:
- He is rude and vulgar.
- He is inarticulate and says embarrassing things.
- He is arrogant, and brags all the time.
- He is combative and just not nice.
- He says things that damage the American image internationally.
- He is not very smart and has never done anything himself.
- He is impulsive, head strong, and tweets awful things.
- He’s a racist because he is against poor ignorant illegal aliens.
- He only wants to help the rich.
- He hates women and even said grab women’s pussies.
Yes, there are many aspects of Trump that are uncouth, embarrassing, and unlikeable, but these are reasons to not want to be his neighbor, or to not want to hang out with him,
They are not reasons to remove him from office or to vote against him. Yes, there are many sociopathic politicians who speak more eloquently, who are careful to not insult anyone, who are warm and friendly and seem so nice, like Ted Bundy, but that isn’t a reason to vote for them, or to get in a car with them.
But people are hypnotized by niceness, and they are oh, so surprised when nice people turn out to be terrible. Better to see the person raw for what they are and judge them not on whether you like them, but on what they do that is beneficial to you and the citizens of our nation:
- The president has reduced ISIS to almost nonexistence, something Obama declared to be impossible.
- The president has removed barriers to commerce and caused the greatest economy in half a century, something Obama said would never happen again.
- The president has reduced taxes across the board giving Americans of all income levels increased income.
- The president’s economy has reduced minority unemployment and minority dependence on government welfare to the lowest level in half a century. Many more minority families have working incomes and the pride to not be dependent on welfare.
- The president’s economy has caused lower wage earners’ salaries to rise more (4.5-5%) than higher professionals’ salaries (2.8%). So, the Trump economy is helping people of all income levels, even though the jealous Democrats who never did anything good claim that the Trump economy is only for the rich. Statistics prove that just isn’t so.
- Trump is trying to improve our border security and establish stronger immigration standards to assure that immigrants who come here benefit existing citizens rather than become tax burdens to existing citizens.
- Trump has improved trade agreements with Canada, Mexico, and China to the benefit of American businesses and individuals.
- Trump has insisted that NATO members step up and pay a fair share of the NATO costs, reducing the tax burden of NATO on American citizens.
- Trump has forwarded various efforts to improve women’s and minorities’ participation in the economy.
Unlikeable as you may think he is, he has done all of these things that benefit the citizens of the USA, probably more than any president in 30 years, and these are good reasons to vote FOR Trump.
It isn’t whether he is likeable, it is what he does to help secure and revitalize our nation to the benefit of all US citizens.
Now if you don’t want the US nation to continue to exist then you should vote for Bernie, Lizzie, AOC, or their other communist and radical Islamic compadres, and you can have paradise like the Soviets, the Nazis, and the fascists of the past had.
Now let’s review those reasons you say you hate Trump:
- He is rude and vulgar. –I would say he is direct and outspoken.
- He is inarticulate and says embarrassing things. True, but there are many brilliant people who cannot speak well, and there are many brilliant speakers who have never done anything of value.
- He is arrogant, and brags all the time. He has to speak for himself because the media never will.
- He is combative and just not nice. He’s a bulldog, I think we need a leader like that.
- He says things that damage the American image internationally. Most world leaders will act in their nation’s best interest regardless of what comments were made.
- He is not very smart and has never done anything himself. If you are unwilling to recognize his accomplishments before he was president, which are enormous compared to Obama’s, for example, then look to what he has done as president.
- He is impulsive, head strong, and tweets awful things. His tweets are the only way he can reach the public, because the media will never give his side.
- He’s a racist because he is against poor ignorant illegal aliens. He wants to control our borders, because he wants us to remain a nation. He wants immigrants that can help us compete in the 21st century. He does not want immigrants who burden our citizens and do not have skills, knowledge, etc. to increase our national viability. On the other hand, Bernie, Lizzie, and AOC want our nation end and for us to be absorbed into international communism.
- He only wants to help the rich. The tas benefits have helped all WORKING people. The benefits to businesses has greatly increased the numbers of working people.
- He hates women and even said grab women’s pussies. He has done a lot to forward women. If anything, his ill advised comment has made him more active to counter its negative effects.